1. Research & Assessment
We are proud to use two new assessment tools:
- Culture of Excellence & Ethics Assessment (CEEA) provides data to track culture and climate, student competencies, and faculty & staff practices. The CEEA aligns with and may be used to measure implementation of 21st Century Employability Skills and Universal Constructs.
- The Iowa CHARACTER COUNTS! Evaluation Tool (ICCET) helps determine the level of CHARACTER COUNTS! implementation.
2. Professional Development
Our workshop offerings have expanded. We now offer professional development on topics including:
- communicating & collaborating
- managing priorities & reducing stress
- exhibiting creativity & innovation; critical thinking & problem solving.
- K-6 activities to build character
- character in sports
- an introduction to character education
This new research-based 6-12 curriculum focuses on the concept that moral character (our best self) and performance character (our best work) are needed for success in school, work and beyond.
P2A supports 21st Century Employability Skills and essential academic and social competencies including developing positive and productive relationships, demonstrating emotional intelligence, critical thinking, problem solving, positive relationships, and collaboration. Learn more about P2A.
4. CHARACTER COUNTS!
Based on universal values called the Six Pillars of Character, CC! provides a common language for schools communities to build a strong and positive culture. Learn more about CHARACTER COUNTS!
Schools see measurable and sustained impact in:
- character development
- academic growth
- social/emotional growth
- safe & positive school climate
Ready to learn more? Contact our education director, Mark Wills, at 515-271-1908.